Women Voted

Standard

This election and the last four years have been exhausting.  The media and their obvious bias is disgusting and that includes Fox who touts themselves as a conservative channel.  As you watched the election results, they couldn’t hide their obvious pleasure even seeming giddy and silly at times with their pointless banter.  After declaring Obama President none of the discussion included the tax increases we face or the fact that we have American soldiers at war or the heinous and insurmountable debt we are facing.  They talked about what Mitt Romney had done wrong which is typical liberal modus operandi – to deflect.  Never mind the facts about Obama who has never had a budget, never gotten us out of Afghanistan (instead put us in Libya),  did not defend Americans in Benghazi,  declares us a non-Christian nation while entertaining Muslim groups in The White House, gives amnesty to illegals who further drain our medical and welfare systems, and on and on.

I JUST WANT TO SHOUT, “WHO WILL PAY FOR YOUR FREE STUFF?”  Do you really believe you are so privileged that you can go to a doctor for free or get a cell phone for nothing or collect endless unemployment until you retire on social security?   With 47% of Americans on some form of government freebie, unemployment, no new job creation due to restrictions and cap and trade which Obama will probably sign as an executive order,  the other 53% of working Americans won’t be able to hold up much longer.  SHAME ON YOU FOR LEAVING THE BILL TO YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!
Worst of all, 55% of votes for Obama were from women who sold America out for a $10 pack of birth control pills and the right to kill their own babies.  God help us!  To that end, I will tell you my faith is not in the government, but in the Almighty God Who knows before we know what our sinful actions will be, but allow me to print a scripture written over two thousand years ago:

2 Timothy 3:1-7
(NIV)

But mark this:  There will be terrible times in the last days.  People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of  money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, no lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God – having a form of godliness but denying its power.  Have nothing to do with such people.  They are the kind who worm their way into the homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sin and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU THINK!

Advertisements

One response »

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s